Thursday, August 14, 2008

School Bus here we come...




Today was Hayden's second day of school and 1st time to ride the bus! He has been waiting for this moment since he was 3 years old at Rejoice Christian and got to ride the bus to the pumpkin patch! The bus stops at our driveway to pick him up. While we stood in the driveway and waited he was jumping up and down and turning in circles - he COULD NOT wait to get on. Then I asked him if he knew which house was ours when the bus driver brought him home so he would know where to get off. He wasn't sure. So I'm really hoping he makes it home this afternoon! I asked the bus driver if she could maybe, possibly remind him this was his house, and she just looked at me. So we'll see! He had the biggest smile on his face I have ever seen as the bus pulled off and he was waving at me through the window!


0 comments: